Zinc plays a vital role in the body because it contains a protein that helps regulate the production of cells in the immune system. However, the lack of zinc in the body leads to a range of symptoms, what are the symptoms? What are the most important sources of zinc? What are the benefits of zinc to the human body?
Symptoms and sources of zinc
Of the symptoms of zinc deficiency in the body: growth retardation, and low blood pressure, and bone growth in a different way, loss of appetite, loss of sense of smell and taste, depression, weight loss, diarrhea, hair loss, fatigue and the appearance of white spots under the nails.
There are many important sources of zinc, such as meat, and other products such as oysters, turnips, peas, oats, peanuts, almonds, whole grain wheat, pumpkin seeds, and ginger root and nuts.
What are the nutritional needs of adolescents?
Benefits of Zinc
- Studies have shown that zinc is one of the home remedies for pimples and acne. While the antibiotic is used in the components to be more effective, but must be considered in the side effects and potential non-hormonal balance of these medicines.
- Zinc metal is very important to remove the acne of the skin, which regulates and controls the amount of testosterone in the body, plays a dominant role in the treatment of acne. In addition, the zinc involved in the synthesis of collagen, which helps in having more of normalization of the amount of skin oils and helps maintain the health of the skin.
How to solve the problems of zinc hair? Discover it with us
- Zinc is very important in dealing with prostate disorders. Zinc deficiency also causes inflation in the prostate gland and makes it susceptible to cancer.
- Zinc is necessary for reform and the work of the DNA. It is essential to the rapid growth of the cells, which is one of the most important nutrients for infants and mothers.
- Zinc helps on a lot of sperm and the development of sexual organs.
- Zinc helps to improve vision.