Hepatomegaly means increased liver size and are amplified beyond its normal size as a result of the existence of the causes leading to it, which is opposed to other diseases are present in the body is dangerous to it. There are several reasons leading to the disease, especially in children will be exposed in this topic to display symptoms of the disease and ways to prevent it.
It causes swelling of the liver
- Fatty liver inflammation
- An infection such as a virus or abscess
- The effect of some medicines
- Certain types of hepatitis
- Autoimmune diseases
- Metabolic syndrome
- Genetic disorders
- Abnormal growths may cause swelling of the liver
- Tumors that start or spread to the liver
- Congestive heart failure, a condition in which the heart have failed to pump blood well
- Hepatic venous thrombosis
- Blockage of veins in the liver
- Occlusive disease, vein occlusion, such as small veins in the liver
Symptoms of liver hypertrophy
Symptoms felt by the child and to watch out for: the feeling of fullness, abdominal pain, jaundice, fatigue, weakness, nausea and weight loss.
Prevention of hepatomegaly
Be the prevention of liver hypertrophy by following these steps:
- Choose a healthy diet
- Follow the instructions and the instructions when taking drugs, vitamins or supplements
- Reduction of handling chemicals
- Maintain a healthy weight
Enlarged liver treatment
The existence of inflation in the liver, a serious indicator of the existence of other illnesses, which requires the person responsible for the child to consult a doctor and follow the following remedial steps:
- Monitoring and early examination of the child and find out the main problem that led to the swelling of the liver and has treated.
- Make all the analyzes related to the liver and Anzimath and ensure safety.
- Attention to the food provided to the child and focus on sugars, starches and carbohydrates.
- Maintaining an ideal weight for children obesity and fat accumulation exacerbate liver problem.